DynaManiacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DynaManiacs

Dynamis Linkshell On Phoenix Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dynamis Scheduling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrc

Jrc

Attendence : 9

Dynamis Scheduling Empty
PostSubject: Dynamis Scheduling   Dynamis Scheduling Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:52 pm

I live in Hawaii so that means i am 6 hours behind. The schedules have been working out. On Tuesdays I get on as the linkshell is entering dynamis. On saturdays I work till noon which is 6pm EST. so hopefully the times wont change.
Back to top Go down
Alyssaa

Alyssaa

Attendence : 3

Dynamis Scheduling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Scheduling   Dynamis Scheduling Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

I have school Mondays-Fridays in the morning, so that interferes with the scheduled Tuesday night runs ._.

But I can come to the any of the Saturday night runs, just fine. ^^

I'll come along Tuesday nights if I can leave a little early to get to bed, around midnight at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Geneviene

Geneviene

Attendence : 6

Dynamis Scheduling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Scheduling   Dynamis Scheduling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:13 pm

I can do Tuesdays run at night for i live in EST Saturdays are a maybe cause i work at a hall for weddings on weekends I will tell leader what dates i will be working if i am working on Saturday. Otherwise I be there if i can enter in that area.
Back to top Go down
Palantyr

Palantyr

Attendence : 1

Dynamis Scheduling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Scheduling   Dynamis Scheduling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 pm

I also live in Hawaii. I work Saturday nights, I should be able to make it on Tuesday for now. Hopefully later i can also make Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamis Scheduling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Scheduling   Dynamis Scheduling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamis Scheduling
Page 1 of 1